Anti-adhesive (siliconized) materials
Anti-adhesive (siliconized) film and paper the materials coated with silicone layer.
Anti-adhesive materials are produced as one-sided siliconized paper with different densities, and also in the form of PET and PP films with one-sided silicone coat.
Anti-adhesive film and anti-adhesive paper are designed for usage in the manufacture of self-adhesive materials for various purposes: medical adhesive plasters, one-and two-sided adhesive tapes, sealants, during forming of rubber technical goods and polymer films that are used in packaging of caoutchouc, bitumen, mastic and other materials with a constant adhesive effect.
Anti-adhesive materials are used in the manufacture of adhesive materials for general and special purposes to prevent inadvertent contamination and bonding of adhesive surfaces, particularly:
- medical industry - the production of sticky materials for health and hygiene purposes;
- printing industry - self-adhesive labels;
- automotive industry – heat- and sound-insulating materials;
- construction - the production of heat- and sound- insulation, as well as in the production of roll mastic, sealants and roofing materials.
Galant Ltd produces the following anti-adhesive materials:
- anti-adhesion siliconized PET film
- siliconized anti-adhesive polypropylene film
- siliconized anti-adhesive paper
The samples of our products can be sent upon request.
Sales Manager: Viktor
Our delivery options:
Night Express (www.nexpress.com.ua)
The deliver is done after the confirmation of the payment.